You know that eating veggies is important for your overall health! But sometimes it’s a hassle to run to the grocery store, clean the produce, and prepare a salad.
The tower garden has been the solution for me, and I want to share the great produce grown in my office with you!
Healthy Habits Made Easy
When you establish good habits, such as eating wholesome foods, it will have a direct impact on your health. The Tower Garden is encouraging me to continue my journey to good health by letting me grow fresh, nutrient-rich food without soil right in my office.
With fresh veggies growing year-round in my office, it only makes sense that I would enjoy them each day at work. When it is time to eat, I just snip a variety of lettuce and some herbs.
With a little protein and some homemade dressing, I have a complete meal!
Other Benefits of the Tower Garden
In addition to the easy nutritious vegetables it provides, the Tower Garden has many other benefits.
- The aeroponic approach to gardening has been shown to produce an average of 30% greater yields and 3x faster growth times than other methods.
- The Tower Garden takes up to 90% less space than your typical garden.
- It gives you the benefits of homegrown produce without all the work and of maintaining an outdoor garden.
- Those who are environmentally conscious will like the fact that greens grown by your Tower Garden means no transport to the grocery store and less trips for you, resulting in a lower carbon footprint. It also uses much less water than conventional farming.
- Nutrition and water are 100% recyclable in this closed system.
- No need for insecticides or pesticides.
I’d love to share my harvest with you! My Tower Garden is growing so well that I have plenty to share with my patients.
So, don’t be shy. Ask for some veggies when you come in for your next appointment. There are scissors and baggies available for you to take home the beginnings of a fresh salad for you to enjoy!