Eat to Balance Your Hormones, Stabilize Your Blood Sugar, & Feel Your Best!
In this 7-week ONLINE program you will learn how to EAT REAL FOOD for REAL CHANGES.
You will learn WHICH changes to make, HOW to make them, and WHY they are important for your health! In 7-weeks, you will develop the tools and strategies necessary to prepare healthy food for a lifetime!
When does the program start?
The program is a 7-week self-paced course, with access to a group of like-minded individuals through an exclusive Facebook group.
The first week is all about setting you up for success! You will not be expected to make any of the recommended dietary changes during week one. Instead, you will learn how to shop and prepare meals, so that you can confidently make changes the second week!
If you are ready, sign up now ---- or keep reading for more details.
What to expect:
- You will receive all of the material through DAILY emails. All you need is internet access and an email address.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group where we share ideas and connect with each other.
- You won’t be asked to go hungry on this plan! Eating healthy is all about eating the right foods! It isn't about counting calories or eating less.
- You will get detailed lists of which foods you are encouraged to eat freely, which to eat in moderation, and which to avoid completely.
- You will be given videos, recipes, tips, and surveys to ensure that you understand the why behind the program and are able to stay on track.
- You will have guidance in establishing both short and long-term goals to help you stay focused.
- You will have before and after self-assessments so you can track your progress.
- You will receive guidance one systematically re-introducing foods towards the end of the program. This will help you accurately assess any food sensitivities.
What You Will Learn:
- Which foods cause inflammation and lead to dysregulation in the functions of the body.
- How to heal your gut so you can better absorb nutrients, get rid of digestive symptoms, and improve hormone function.
- The direct impact that your gut has on your brain and mood.
- How dietary choices impact hormone levels.
- How to better control your blood sugar and learn if you have blood sugar issues.
- How digestion is linked to skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Simple tips to improve digestion.
- To prepare for success by meal planning and shopping.
7-Weeks of Real Food
Sign Up if Any of These Statements Apply to You:
- You are ready to make some changes to feel great!
- You want to move toward your ideal weight!
- You are thinking about becoming pregnant and want to give your body the most nutrient-dense food possible!
- You want to encourage your family to be healthy by setting a good example and teaching them life-long healthy habits!
- You have any the following health concerns:
- symptoms that make you believe your hormones are not in balance - fertility issues, thyroid conditions, etc. (If you have PCOS be sure to check out BALANCED, my program created just for you!)
- digestive complaints like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, etc. (This is NOT NORMAL, and you don't have to live with them!)
- blood sugar issues, diabetes, pre-diabetes (or a high hemoglobin A1C or fasting blood sugar).
- irregular cycles, painful cycles, or PMS.
- skin conditions such as acne or dry skin.
- mood conditions like depression or anxiety. (The gut and the brain are connected. Healing the gut can make a huge impact on your mental health!)
- auto-immune conditions.
- weight issues (either over or under your ideal body weight).
You should NOT sign up if:
- You are looking for a quick fix to health problems. (Health problems do not develop overnight, and it may take some time to see changes.)
- You don’t have an open mind or believe you already have all the answers. (Participants must keep an open mind and be willing to try to make the necessary dietary changes!)
- You don’t want to make changes. (I will teach you what to do, but I can't do it for you!)
- VEGANS and VEGETARIANS are welcome in this program. Please note that meat is allowed on the program. If you do not eat animal products, it will be important to request an alternative food list from me. In some cases, supplementation may be necessary. (Please contact me, Dr. Jamie, directly for more information on this.)
- We welcome clients who wish to conceive, are currently pregnant, or have recently been pregnant. The foods we eat can have a big impact on our hormones and impact our fertility. Focusing on our gut health is always a good idea, but especially in these seasons. Our gut microbiome plays a huge role in the regulation of our hormones and blood sugar levels can be a factor as well. Both of these things have a huge impact on our cycles and fertility.
- Those with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) will benefit from this program, however BALANCED was created just for you. It is a 6-month program designed to address the root cause of your symptoms through natural research-based lifestyle changes (and supplement).
What People Say About Dr. Jamie's 7-Week Nutrition Program!
"I know that (7-Weeks of Real Food) has changed my life! Last year my weight had ballooned up to 270 pounds, I had no energy, and most of my clothes didn’t fit. This program helped me to realize that eating healthy was the solution. With this (program), I was never hungry, and the weight really flew off me. I was able to lose 60 pounds in only 6 months! I now have more energy and can wear things again that I thought I was going to have to give away! I am proud that I have continued my healthy eating habits that I started in the program for over a year now, and plan to continue for the rest of my life! If I was able to change the way I thought about food, I know that anyone can! I recommend that you sign up for this program and change your life for the better!" - J.T.
"Where do I begin? My hair, skin, and nails are amazing! I wake up feeling well rested and ready to start my day! Whereas before I felt exhausted all the time and used copious amounts of coffee as a crutch. Now, I have maybe one cup a day. I have less brain fog and feel more focused on things. Also, I don't feel bloated or weighed down and sleepy after I eat. Furthermore, I don't crave sweets after meals and my taste buds have changed. Over the course of 7-weeks, I have tried so many new foods and have found a love for cooking again. I could go on and on! I will leave you with the fact that I feel so good and so energized that I started going back to the gym again" - K.C.
"This was a great experience for me! I've lost 18 lbs. so far and learned so much about the foods I eat & their impact on my body. This information will help me make much better choices going forward as I plan to continue to eat 'real food' for many years to come :)" -C.M.
Is 7 Weeks Enough Time?
In 7-weeks you should feel MUCH better and be on the road toward improved health! That being said, it took many years to get to where you are in terms of digestion and inflammation, and it will likely take more than 7 weeks to fully heal.
You will come away with the knowledge and tools you need to continue eating a nutrient-dense healthy diet for the rest of your life. Upon graduation, you will continue to have access to Dr. Jamie and other like-minded individuals through the exclusive Facebook group. Staying connected to this COMMUNITY of people, who are excited about feeling their best and eating real food, can motivate you to press on towards your health goals!! It's easier to eat right, when you are surrounded by others that want to eat right.
Included in the program are self-assessments that will help you determine the areas of your body that are not functioning ideally. The assessment will be taken both at the beginning and at end of the program. Through making the recommended dietary changes, many of the problems will naturally disappear!
What Are You Waiting For?
The knowledge and health improvements that you will gain from this program are priceless!
This is NOT another crash diet! The focus is not on limiting your calories for weight loss. It is designed to help you reduce inflammation in your body and heal your digestive system, so you will start to feel better! If you have weight to gain or lose, following this program will help move you towards your ideal weight, but this is not our main goal for you!
The Standard American Diet (SAD) is linked to so many common health problems. When you learn how to decrease inflammation in your body, you can rid yourself from many of these conditions! Moving you toward ultimate health is our true goal!
While this program is intensive for 7-weeks, you will learn what you need to know for LIFELONG changes to your diet that can improve your health and longevity. Take this opportunity to learn skills and establish healthy habits that will help you feel better for a lifetime!