In order to help with social distancing, protect our patients, and protect our team:
- Dr. Jamie will be wearing a face mask and washing her hand between each patient. We ask that patients wash their hands upon arrival and bring their own mask to wear.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time. (If you would like to text Dr. Jamie that you are here (630-448-0255), she will wave or text when she is ready for you.)
- If you feel sick, or have been around anyone who has been sick please reschedule your appointment. (Please let us know immediately if you or a family member has been out of the country within the last 14 days.)
- We are disinfecting the table between every patient and disinfecting door knobs regularly throughout the day.
- We will use freshly laundered pillowcases over the pregnancy pillows for prenatal adjustments.
- We have removed the magazines from the lobby and are closing our tea station and lending library for the foreseeable future.
- Parents: We have removed the shared toys in the office to prevent the spread of germs.