Sign up for Dr. Jamie's 7 Week Online Nutrition Bootcamp
Nutrition Bootcamp is Back!
The new improved Nutrition Bootcamp is back and ready to go! It has been updated to include the latest information in the most user friendly way.
What is the program?
Nutrition Bootcamp is a 7 week ONLINE program. I will teach you how to EAT REAL FOOD for REAL CHANGES.
You will learn WHICH changes to make, HOW to make them, and WHY they are important for your health! In 7 weeks you will develop the tools and strategies necessary to prepare healthy food for a lifetime!
When does the program start?
You can start at anytime! This program is an ongoing 7 week self-paced course, with access to a group of like minded individuals through the secret Facebook group.
The first week is all about setting you up for success! You will not be expected to make any of the recommended dietary changes during week one. Instead, you will learn how to shop and prepare meals, so that you can confidently start following the food lists in week 2!
If you are ready, click here to Sign Up now ---- or keep reading for more details.
What to expect:
- All of the material will be given to you through DAILY emails. There is no "in person" component. All you need is internet access and an email address!
- You will receive a detailed list a covering which foods to eat freely, which to eat in moderation, and which to avoid completely.
- Videos, recipes, tips, and surveys will ensure that you understand the lessons and stay on track.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group (optional) where you can share ideas both from me and other participants.
- Before and after self assessments will help you track your progress.
- We will establish both short and long term goals to help stay focused.
- Foods will be systematically re-introduced towards the end of the program in order to accurately assess if you suffer from food sensitivities.
- You will have access to me through email or Facebook (optional) for troubleshooting.
What You Will Learn:
- Which foods cause inflammation that leads to weight gain and disease. (It isn't about counting calories or eating less. It is all about eating the right foods!)
- How to heal your gut so you can better absorb nutrients and get rid of digestive symptoms. (Gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea are NOT NORMAL! You don't have to suffer from them.)
- To prepare for success by meal planning and shopping.
- How to better control your blood sugar and learn if you have blood sugar issues.
- How dietary choices impact hormone levels.
- The direct impact that your gut has on your brain and mood.
- How digestion is linked to skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Simple tips to improve digestion.
Sign Up if Any of These Statements Apply to You:
- You are ready to make some changes to feel great!
- You want to move toward your ideal weight!
- You want to encourage your family to be healthy by setting a good example for them and teaching them life-long healthy habits!
- You have any the following health concerns:
- digestive complaints like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, etc. (This is NOT NORMAL, and you don't have to live with them!)
- hormones that are not BALANCED (for fertility, menopause, erectile dysfunction, PCOS, or thyroid conditions).
- blood sugar issues, diabetes, pre-diabetes (or a high A1C or fasting blood sugar).
- joint pain or arthritis. (This isn't a normal part of aging, and is a huge sign of an inflammatory reaction).
- skin conditions like acne, eczema, or psoriasis. (This is a sign of inflammation in your body!)
- mood conditions like depression or anxiety. (The gut and the brain are connected. Healing the gut can make a huge impact on mental conditions!)
- auto-immune conditions (MS, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.).
- weight issues (If you want to get off the yo-yo diet roller coaster Nutrition Bootcamp is for you!)
You should NOT sign up if:
- You are looking for a quick fix to health problems. I will teach you what to do, but I can't do it for you! Participants must keep an open mind and be willing to make the necessary dietary changes!
- Please note: If you are a vegan or vegetarian please know that meat is allowed on the program. If you do not eat animal products, it will be important to request an alternative food list from. In some cases supplementation may be necessary. (Please contact me, Dr. Jamie, directly for more information on this.)
What People Say About Dr. Jamie's 7 Week Nutrition Boot Camp
"I know that the Wellness Warriors Nutrition Bootcamp has changed my life! Last year my weight had ballooned up to 270 pounds, I had no energy, and most of my clothes didn’t fit. This program helped me to realize that eating healthy was the solution. With this Nutrition Bootcamp, I was never hungry and the weight really flew off me. I was able to lose 60 pounds in only 6 months! I now have more energy and can wear things again that I thought I was going to have to give away! I am proud that I have continued my healthy eating habits that I started in the program for over a year now, and plan to continue for the rest of my life! If I was able to change the way I thought about food, I know that anyone can! I recommend that you sign up for this program, and change your life for the better!"- Jared
"Where do I begin? My hair, skin, and nails are amazing! I wake up feeling well rested and ready to start my day! Whereas before I felt exhausted all the time and used copious amounts of coffee as a crutch. Now, I have maybe one cup a day. I have less brain fog and feel more focused on things. Also, I don't feel bloated or weighed down and sleepy after I eat. Furthermore, I don't crave sweets after meals and my taste buds have changed. Over the course of 7 weeks, I have tried so many new foods and have found a love for cooking again. I could go on and on! I will leave you with the fact that I feel so good and so energized that I started going back to the gym again" KC
"I thought in my 50 years of dieting I'd probably seen/read/heard everything there is about dieting, food, and nutrition, but I've learned something new from each of your emails and videos. Your cholesterol video stands out for me." SB
"This was a great experience for me! I've lost 18 lbs. so far and learned so much about the foods I eat and their impact on my body. This information will help me make much better choices going forward as I plan to continue to eat 'real food' for many years to come :)"- CM
Is 7 Weeks Enough Time?
In 7 weeks you should feel MUCH better and be on the road toward improved health! That being said, it took you many years to get to where you are in terms of digestion and inflammation, and it will likely take more than 7 weeks to fully heal.
The program will give you the knowledge and tools needed to continue to eat a nutrient dense healthy diet. Upon graduation, you will continue to have access to Dr. Jamie and other like minded individuals through the secret Facebook page. Being connected to this COMMUNITY of people, who are excited about feeling their best and eating real food, can motivate you to press on towards your health goals!! It's easier to eat right, when you are surrounded by others that want to eat right.
Part of the program includes an assessment to determine which areas of the body are not functioning ideally. The assessment will be taken both at the beginning and at end of the program. Through making the recommended dietary changes, many of the problems will naturally disappear!
What Are You Waiting For?
The knowledge and health improvements that you will gain from this program are priceless!
This program is not about limiting your calories for weight loss. This is NOT a crash diet! Nutrition Bootcamp is designed to help you reduce inflammation in your body and heal your digestive system, so you will start to feel better! If you have weight to lose, following this program will help move you in that direction. The Standard American Diet (SAD) is linked to so many common health problems. When you learn how to decrease inflammation in your body, you can rid yourself from many of these conditions!
While this program is intensive for 7 weeks, you to learn what you need to know for LIFELONG changes to your diet that can improve your health and longevity. Take this opportunity to learn skills and establish healthy habits that will help you feel better for a lifetime!
Click Here to Register for the 7 Week Nutrition Boot Camp
I'm so excited to be able to offer this program to you, and hope that you'll join me on the path to Wellness!