Sign up for Dr. Jamie's 7 Week Online Nutrition Bootcamp
What is the program?
A 7 week ONLINE nutrition bootcamp. Dr. Jamie will teach you how to EAT REAL FOOD for REAL CHANGES.
You will not only learn WHICH changes to make, but HOW to make them and WHY they are important for your health! In 7 weeks you will develop the tools and strategies necessary to prepare healthy food for a lifetime!
When does the program start?
**Due to popular demand, we have added a Bootcamp course starting Monday, November 20 that will run through Sunday, January 7. The sign up link below will allow you to sign up for either of the upcoming courses.
The next Program will begin in January! It is 7 weeks long. Monday, January 8, and it will run through Sunday, Feb 26.
The first week is an introduction. You will not be expected to make any of the recommended dietary changes during this week. I want you to be successful, so during this week we will learn how to shop and prepare meals so we can all start off on the right foot with the recommended food lists beginning in week 2!
If you are ready, click here to Sign Up now ---- or keep reading for more details.
What to expect:
- You will receive a detailed list at the beginning of the program of which foods to eat freely, which to eat in moderation, and which to avoid completely.
- All of the material will be given to you through DAILY emails. There is no "in person" component. All you need is internet access and an email address!
- Emails will contain videos, recipes, tips, and/or surveys to make sure you understand the lessons and stay on track.
- Having Problems? You will have access to Dr. Jamie through email or Facebook (optional) for troubleshooting.
- There will be an optional private Facebook group that you will have access to so you can get ideas from not only Dr. Jamie, but other course participants.
- You will take before and after measurements and metabolic assessments so we can track your progress.
- We will set short and long term goals to help stay on track.
- We will systematically re-introduce foods toward the end of the program to accurately tell if you suffer from food sensitivities.
What You Will Learn:
- How foods cause inflammation and disease that leads to weight gain. It isn't about counting calories or eating less. It is all about eating the right foods!
- Simple tips to improve digestion.
- How to heal your gut so you can better absorb nutrients and get rid of digestive symptoms. Gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea are NOT NORMAL, and you don't have be be suffering from them!
- How to better control your Blood Sugar (and learn to figure out if you blood sugar is out of whack!)
- How to successfully plan meals, shop, and prepare for success.
- How dietary choices impact hormone levels.
- How your gut has a direct impact on your brain and mood.
- How digestion is linked to skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Sign Up if Any of These Statements Apply to You:
- You are ready to make some changes to feel great!
- You want to move toward your ideal weight.
- You want your family to be healthy, be a good example for them, and teach them life-long healthy habits.
- You have any the following health concerns:
- You have digestive complaints like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, etc. These symptoms are NOT NORMAL, and you don't have to live with them!
- You want to BALANCE your hormones (for fertility, menopause, erectile dysfunction, PCOS, thyroid conditions).
- You need better control of your diabetes, you have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes, or have a high A1C or fasting blood sugar.
- You get joint pain or have arthritis. This does not have to be a normal part of aging, and is a huge sign of an inflammatory reaction going on under the surface.
- You have a skin condition like acne, eczema, or psoriasis. What's happening on the surface of your skin is a reflection of the inflammation in your body!
- You have a brain condition like depression or anxiety. The gut and the brain are connected, and healing the gut can make a huge impact on mental conditions!
- You have been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition like MS, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.
- You want to get off the yo-yo diet roller coaster.
You should NOT sign up if:
You are looking for a magic bullet quick fix to health problems. I will teach you what to do, but I can't do it for you! Participants must keep an open mind to information presented, and be willing to make dietary changes!
You are a Vegan or vegetarian who is not willing to consume any animal products. I believe consuming some animal products is vital to our health.
What Do People Say About Dr. Jamie's 7 Week Nutrition Boot Camp?
This was a great experience for me! I've lost 18 lbs. so far and learned so much about the foods I eat and their impact on my body. This information will help me make much better choices going forward as I plan to continue to eat "real food" for many years to come :)"- CM
"I know that the Wellness Warriors Nutrition Bootcamp has changed my life! Last year my weight had ballooned up to 270 pounds, I had no energy, and most of my clothes didn’t fit. This program helped me to realize that eating healthy was the solution. With this Nutrition Bootcamp, I was never hungry and the weight really flew off me. I was able to lose 60 pounds in only 6 months! I now have more energy and can wear things again that I thought I was going to have to give away! I am proud that I have continued my healthy eating habits that I started in the program for over a year now, and plan to continue for the rest of my life! If I was able to change the way I thought about food, I know that anyone can! I recommend that you sign up for this program, and change your life for the better!"- Jared
"Where do I begin? My hair, skin and nails are amazing! I wake up feeling well rested and ready to start my day! Whereas before I felt exhausted all the time and used copious amounts of coffee as a crutch. Now, I have maybe one cup a day. I have less brain fog and feel more focused on things. Also, I don't feel bloated or weighed down and sleepy after I eat. Furthermore, I don't crave sweets after meals and my taste buds have changed. Over the course of 7 weeks, I have tried so many new foods and have found a love for cooking again. I could go on and on! I will leave you with the fact that I feel so good and so energized that I started going back to the gym again" KC
"I thought in my 50 years of dieting I'd probably seen/read/heard everything there is about dieting, food, and nutrition, but I've learned something new from each of your emails and videos. Your Cholesterol video stands out for me." SB
Is 7 Weeks Enough Time?
In 7 weeks you should feel MUCH better and be on the road toward improved health! That being said, it took you many years to get to where you are in terms of digestion and inflammation, and it will likely take more than 7 weeks to fully heal. The program will give you the knowledge and tools needed to continue to eat a nutrient dense healthy diet. Upon graduation, you will be invited to join my Wellness Warriors Tribe where I will continue to send articles, recipes, etc. to keep you motivated! We will build a COMMUNITY of people who are excited about feeling their best and want to eat real food to stay healthy!! It's easier to eat right, when you are surrounded by others that want to eat right.
Part of the program includes a metabolic assessment used to determine which areas of the body are not functioning ideally (intestines, liver, gall bladder, thyroid, stomach, hormones, blood sugar control, etc.) This assessment will be taken at the beginning and end of the program. Through making the recommended dietary changes, many of the problems that are present initially will naturally disappear. When the final assessment is taken, I will review the before and after metabolic assessments, and give recommendations for specific changes that could be made to help further heal any systems that are still causing problems! At this point, there will be specific plans that I will offer on an individual basis as needed!
What Are You Waiting For?
The knowledge and health improvements that you will gain from this program are priceless!
This program is not about limiting your calories for weight loss. This is NOT a crash diet! If you have weight to lose, following this program will help move you in that direction. This program is designed to help you reduce inflammation in your body, heal your digestive system, and make it so you feel better! The Standard American Diet (SAD) is linked to so many common health problems, and I want you to learn how to decrease inflammation in your body to rid yourself of these conditions!
While this program is intensive for 7 weeks, Dr. Jamie's goal is that you to learn what you need to know for LIFELONG changes to your diet to improve your health and longevity. You can learn skills and form healthy habits that will help you to feel better for a lifetime!
Click Here to Register for the 7 Week Nutrition Boot Camp
I'm so excited to be able to offer this program to you, and hope that you'll join me on the path to Wellness!